Our commitment to our clients doesn’t end when our contracts are signed. Our clients benefit from our expert support, guidance and help throughout their time with us. Take a look below to see how we support our eLearning clients:
We pride ourselves on our simple 3-step onboarding process.
- 1. Send us your data and historical training records
- 2. Our team upload your data, build your hierarchy, rules and allocate learning
- 3. Take a webinar for a guide to the system and start learning!
To find out more about our onboarding process, meet our onboarding team here.
Once you have been set up by the onboarding team, you are passed over to the relationship management team, who will work with you throughout the period of your contract with:
- > Product support
- > Learner and training allocations
- > Additional feature support
The relationship managers work mainly with the primary contact or LMS administrator for each client. Your relationship manager is available to be contacted via email or phone call, and they are available Monday to Friday.
Our dedicated client services team are here to support your staff and learners with their training. They are available via phone, live chat and email from Monday to Friday.
Our client services team can help with:
- > Technical support for users
- > LMS administrative support, such as adding or removing users, updating course allocations and accessing course certificates
- > Product support for users
- > Reporting and hierarchy support
Meet our dedicated client services team.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your journey with us. Get a free, no-obligation quote with us today to see how we can help reduce staff training costs and drive efficiency in your business.